Terms and Disclosures
This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Influencer Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for posts and/or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are the blogger’s own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
I am the owner of all information on this website, including all copyrights, trademarks, design rights and other intellectual property rights related to the content and work product on this blog. Information on this blog may only be copied for personal use and no part may be reproduced, reused or reposted without my permission. Requests for permission should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may link back to this blog, as long as you give credit to me as the author and include a hyperlink to this blog. All blog content is for informational purposes only and should not be taken as professional advice. I attempt to only provide complete and accurate information, but am not responsible or liable for any inaccuracies. I am not responsible for your reliance on the information on this blog and shall not be liable for any damages.
You may not modify, publish, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, reproduce or exploit any of the content herein, in whole or in part without my prior written consent.
Links To Other Sites
This blog may contain links to third-party websites that I do not control. Once you leave my blog, you are no longer governed by these Terms. I assume no responsibility for the content or practices of any third party websites.
Blog comments will be publicly available to other blog visitors. You own the rights to the content you post on this blog, but agree to give a license so that this content can be shared on the blog. We reserve the right to remove any content that we determine to be unlawful, inappropriate, offensive or otherwise objectionable or that violates any party’s property or any of these terms. If any user-generated content is found to be copyright infringement, we will respond to and comply with any DMCA Take Down Notices.
We collect information you provide directly to the site. For example, when you create an account, participate in some features of the site, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, take a survey or use a promotion, make a purchase, communicate with me via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
We collect log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your use of our mobile applications.
We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services;
- Provide and deliver the information, products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions or events offered, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and process and delegate winners;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
I use an email service to collect email addresses. If you sign up for a freebie or newsletter you agree to receive news, updates and special offers via email. You can opt out of these emails at any time by unsubscribing. I do not share emails with third parties and do not spam.
When signing up to my email list or opting in to receive a content upgrade you agree to receive email communications from us including but not limited to newsletters, site updates, promotions, and other info. We accept no responsibility for the accurate receipt of any such emails and you are responsible for ensuring that your email address is not blocked or impaired by ensuring ‘white-listing’ of our email address.
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf.
- With third-party apps and advertisers for the purpose of targeting, retargeting and analytics.
- When you participate in any interactive areas of our the site, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments and other information you choose to provide;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.